Gymnastics routine takeover / by Dionna L. Mann ; illustrated by Amanda Erb.
- ISBN: 9781666338874
- ISBN: 1666338877
- ISBN: 9781666338881
- ISBN: 1666338885
- Physical Description: 29 pages : color illustrations ; 24 cm.
- Publisher: North Mankato, Minnesota : Picture Window Books, an imprint of Capstone, 
- Copyright: ©2023
Bre has always planned the gymnastics club routine she and Isabel perform together for Family Night, so initially she is resentful when Coach Chrissy adds Yadana to their group and Isabel favors Yadana's idea to use music from her home country, India, but as Bre listens to the music, something changes. Includes glossary and directions for making a gymnastics ribbon.
|Target Audience Note:||
Ages 5-7. Picture Window Books.
Grades K-1. Picture Window Books.
Search for related items by subject
|Subject:||Rhythmic gymnastics > Juvenile fiction.
Change (Psychology) > Juvenile fiction.
Friendship > Juvenile fiction.
Rhythmic gymnastics > Fiction.
Gymnastics > Fiction.
Change > Fiction.
Friendship > Fiction.
Search for related items by series
- 1 of 1 copy available at Bibliomation. (Show)
- 1 of 1 copy available at Oxford Public Library.
- 0 current holds with 1 total copy.