Omar Pratt, on the mat / by Katy Duffield ; illustrated by Karl West.
- ISBN: 9781731638083
- ISBN: 1731638086
- ISBN: 9781731638854
- ISBN: 173163885X
- Physical Description: 32 pages : chiefly color illustrations ; 24 cm.
- Publisher: North Mankato, Minnesota : Rourke Educational Media, 
- Copyright: ©2021
"At gymnastics practice, Omar tries hard and has fun, but some of his moves are still wobbly. He worries that his friends are better at cartwheels and handstands than he is. But then, Omar gets a surprise when he learns that he has something to teach them, too! In Omar Pratt, On the Mat, you'll be rooting for Omar as he learns about teamwork!"--Provided by publisher.
|Target Audience Note:||
Appeals to K - 2.
Guided Reading Level: I.
Search for related items by subject
|Subject:||Sportsmanship > Juvenile fiction.
Gymnasts > Juvenile fiction.
Search for related items by series
- 1 of 1 copy available at Bibliomation. (Show)
- 1 of 1 copy available at Oxford Public Library.
- 0 current holds with 1 total copy.