Storm on the sea / [Jake Maddox] ; text by Salima Alikhan ; illustrated by Eva Morales.
- ISBN: 9781515882299
- ISBN: 1515882292
- ISBN: 9781515883388
- ISBN: 1515883388
- Physical Description: 65 pages : illustrations ; 20 cm
- Publisher: North Mankato, Minnesota : Stone Arch Books, 
Twelve-year-old Aisha finds comfort in sailing after a tragedy, but when she sets sail one night, pursued by her brother Sai, they must work through their feelings and trust each other to survive a storm. Includes glossary, discussion questions, writing prompts, and information about ocean sailing.
|Target Audience Note:||
Ages 8-12. Stone Arch Books.
Grades 4-6. Stone Arch Books.
Search for related items by subject
|Subject:||Sailing > Juvenile fiction.
Storms > Juvenile fiction.
Siblings > Juvenile fiction.
Grief > Juvenile fiction.
Families > Juvenile fiction.
Sailing > Fiction.
Storms > Fiction.
Siblings > Fiction.
Grief > Fiction.
Family life > Fiction.
Action and adventure fiction.
Search for related items by series
- 1 of 1 copy available at Bibliomation. (Show)
- 1 of 1 copy available at Oxford Public Library.
- 0 current holds with 1 total copy.