Paddle battle / Eric Howling.
- ISBN: 9781459416239
- ISBN: 1459416236
- ISBN: 9781459416253
- ISBN: 1459416252
- Physical Description: 119 pages ; 20 cm
- Publisher: Toronto : James Lorimer & Company Ltd., Publishers, 2021.
- Copyright: ©2021
"Kayaking. Leave the competition in your wake"--Cover.
"Set against a backdrop of the threat of wildfires on the west coast, this book looks at the effect changes at home can have on a young athlete's performance and the emotional support a team can provide. Thirteen-year-old kayaker Finn has been angry and resentful since his mother left the family. In a highly charged emotional state, Finn's performance is not only suffering, but he is also taking things out on his teammates. Like the wildfires that threaten Finn's Okanagan training camp, this book shows how new beginnings arise after a destructive event."--Provided by publisher.
|Target Audience Note:||
Search for related items by subject
Search for related items by series
- 1 of 1 copy available at Bibliomation. (Show)
- 1 of 1 copy available at Oxford Public Library.
- 0 current holds with 1 total copy.