Elk hunt adventure / by Monica Roe ; illustrated by Gregor Forster.
- ISBN: 9781663974938
- ISBN: 1663974934
- ISBN: 9781666329636
- ISBN: 1666329630
- Physical Description: 65 pages : illustrations ; 19 cm.
- Publisher: North Mankato, Minnesota : Stone Arch Books, a Capstone imprint, 
- Copyright: ©2022
Includes discussion questions and writing prompts.
|Bibliography, etc. Note:||
Includes bibliographical references.
Twelve-year-old Coral is excited to be going on an October elk hunt with her father in the Colorado mountains, but when he announces that he is getting remarried she is upset and angry with him--but when a big storm rolls in and her father is injured by his skittish horse she has to put aside her feelings and fears and concentrate on making it down the mountain safely.
|Target Audience Note:||
Ages 8-11. Stone Arch Books.
Grades 4-6. Stone Arch Books.
Search for related items by subject
Search for related items by series
- 1 of 1 copy available at Bibliomation. (Show)
- 1 of 1 copy available at Oxford Public Library.
- 0 current holds with 1 total copy.