Jackals : nature's cleanup crew / Sandra Markle.
- ISBN: 9781728476681
- ISBN: 1728476682
- ISBN: 9781728499918
- ISBN: 1728499917
- Physical Description: 32 pages : color illustrations ; 21 x 26 cm
- Publisher: Minneapolis, MN : Lerner Publications, 
- Copyright: ©2024
"Jackals will eat almost anything. On the African savanna, they will even steal food from much bigger animals, like lions. Learn more about the lives of jackals"-- Provided by publisher.
|Target Audience Note:||
Ages 8-12 Lerner Publications.
Grades 4-6 Lerner Publications.
Search for related items by subject
|Subject:||Black-backed jackal > Juvenile literature.
Jackals > Behavior > Juvenile literature.
Jackals > Juvenile literature.
Scavengers (Zoology) > Juvenile literature.
Animals > Habits and behavior.
Search for related items by series
- 2 of 2 copies available at Bibliomation. (Show)
- 1 of 1 copy available at Oxford Public Library.
- 0 current holds with 2 total copies.