Hands-on science : geology / Lola Schaefer ; illustrated by Druscilla Santiago.
- ISBN: 9781623542443
- ISBN: 1623542448
- Physical Description: pages cm
- Publisher: Watertown, MA : Charlesbridge, 
"In this interactive picture book, young readers push, press, and pound rocks on the page, using their imagination to explore. They learn about different types of rocks, the structure of Earth, and how we humans use rocks and minerals. Back matter includes a real-world experiment for investigating the hardness of rocks"-- Provided by publisher.
|Target Audience Note:||
Ages 4-8 Charlesbridge.
Grades 2-3 Charlesbridge.
Search for related items by subject
|Subject:||Geology > Juvenile literature.
- 2 of 2 copies available at Bibliomation. (Show)
- 1 of 1 copy available at Oxford Public Library.
- 0 current holds with 2 total copies.