U.S. Special Ops forces / Jen Besel.
- ISBN: 9781623107659
- ISBN: 1623107652
- ISBN: 9781644665923
- ISBN: 1644665921
- Physical Description: 24 pages : color illustrations, color map ; 23 cm.
- Publisher: Mankato, Minnesota : Black Rabbit Books, 
|Bibliography, etc. Note:||
Includes bibliographical references (page 22) and index.
|Formatted Contents Note:||
What are special ops forces? -- Land teams -- Air and sea teams.
"A small group of solders secretly enter a building. Before the enemy knows the solders are there, they strike. Members of the United States' special operations teams work day and night to keep the country safe. With carefully leveled text and age-appropriate content, this nonfiction beginning reader is full of action-packed photography and fascinating facts. Easy-to-read infographics develop visual literacy. On-page vocabulary definitions, a table of contents, a glossary with pronunciations, further resources, and an index all enhance comprehension." -- Provided by publisher.
|Target Audience Note:||
Ages 5 Black Rabbit Books.
Grades K-1 Black Rabbit Books.
Search for related items by subject
Search for related items by series
- 1 of 2 copies available at Bibliomation. (Show)
- 0 of 1 copy available at Oxford Public Library.
- 0 current holds with 2 total copies.