The neighborhood / Matthew Betley.
- ISBN: 9798200923991
- Physical Description: 477 pages (large print) ; 24 cm.
- Edition: Large print edition.
- Publisher: Ashland, Oregon : Blackstone Publishing, 2023.
When men claiming to be police officers arrive at the doorstep in the middle of the night, ordering the residents of Hidden Refuge to evacuate for their own safety, it's only the beginning of a long, dark night.
Search for related items by subject
|Subject:||Suburban life > United States > Fiction.
Neighborhoods > United States > Fiction.
Assassins > Fiction.
Large type books.
|Genre:||Large type books.
- 1 of 1 copy available at Bibliomation. (Show)
- 1 of 1 copy available at Oxford Public Library.
- 0 current holds with 1 total copy.
Other Formats and Editions
Show Only Available Copies
|Location||Call Number / Copy Notes||Barcode||Shelving Location||Status||Due Date|
|Oxford Public Library||LP FIC BETLEY (Text)||33530154694928||Adult Fiction Large Type||Available||-|