The firefly summer / Morgan Matson.
- ISBN: 9781534493353
- ISBN: 1534493352
- Physical Description: 388 pages : illustrations ; 22 cm
- Edition: First edition.
- Publisher: New York : Simon & Schuster Books for Young Readers, 
When her estranged grandparents invite her to stay with them in the Poconos for the summer, Ryanna meets many relatives on her late mom's side of the family and discovers a whole new side of herself--and a place where she really belongs.
Search for related items by subject
|Subject:||Families > Fiction.
Grandparents > Fiction.
Summer > Fiction.
Pocono Mountains (Pa.) > Fiction.
- 9 of 20 copies available at Bibliomation. (Show)
- 1 of 1 copy available at Oxford Public Library.
- 0 current holds with 20 total copies.
Show Only Available Copies
|Location||Call Number / Copy Notes||Barcode||Shelving Location||Status||Due Date|
|Oxford Public Library||MG FIC MAT (Text)||33530150923180||New Middle Grade Fiction||Available||-|