Juneteenth / by Rebecca Sabelko.
- ISBN: 9798886871029
- ISBN: 9798886871906
- Physical Description: 24 pages : color illustrations ; 24 cm
- Publisher: Minneapolis, MN : Bellwether Media, Inc., 2023.
- Copyright: ©2023
|Bibliography, etc. Note:||
|Formatted Contents Note:||
It Is Juneteenth! -- Freedom for All! -- Family, Food, and Fun! -- Juneteenth Facts -- Glossary -- To Learn More -- Index.
"Developed by literacy experts and educators for students in PreK through grade two, this book introduces beginning readers to Juneteenth through simple, predictable text and related photos"-- Provided by publisher.
|Target Audience Note:||
Ages 4-7 years Bellwether Media.
Grades K-1 Bellwether Media.
Search for related items by subject
|Subject:||Juneteenth > Juvenile literature.
Search for related items by series
- 7 of 7 copies available at Bibliomation. (Show)
- 1 of 1 copy available at Oxford Public Library.
- 0 current holds with 7 total copies.