U.S. Navy / Jen Besel.
- ISBN: 9781623107642
- ISBN: 1623107644
- ISBN: 9781644665916
- ISBN: 1644665913
- Physical Description: 24 pages : color illustrations, color map ; 23 x 24 cm.
- Publisher: Mankato, Minnesota : Black Rabbit Books, 
- Copyright: ©2023
|Bibliography, etc. Note:||
Includes bibliographical references (page 22) and index.
|Formatted Contents Note:||
What is the U.S. Navy? -- Training -- Ships and subs.
"Engage young readers with information about the U.S. Navy. From the group's fleet of ships to the people who use them, readers will learn all about how the U.S. Navy protects the United States"--Publisher's website.
|Target Audience Note:||
Search for related items by subject
|Subject:||United States. Navy > Juvenile literature.
Warships > Juvenile literature.
Navies > Juvenile literature.
Sailors > United States > Juvenile literature.
Search for related items by series
- 1 of 2 copies available at Bibliomation. (Show)
- 0 of 1 copy available at Oxford Public Library.
- 0 current holds with 2 total copies.