The Mitford affair : a novel / Marie Benedict
- ISBN: 9798885785587
- Physical Description: 547 pages (large print) ; 22 cm.
- Edition: Large print edtion.
- Publisher: Waterville, Maine : Thorndike Press, a part of Gale, a Cengage Company, 
- Copyright: ©2023.
Includes reader's guide and a conversation with the author (pages 529-539).
"Between the World Wars, the six Mitford sisters--each more beautiful, brilliant, and eccentric than the next--dominate the English scenes. Though they've weathered scandals before, the family falls into disarray when Diana divorces her wealthy husband to marry a fascist leader and Unity follows her sister's lead all the way to Munich, inciting rumors that she's become Hitler's mistress. As the Nazis rise in power, novelist Nancy Mitford grows suspicious of her sisters' constant visits to Germany and the high-ranking fascist company they keep. When she overhears alarming conversations and uncovers disquieting documents, Nancy must make excruciating choices as Great Britain goes to war with Germany" --Page  of cover.
Search for related items by subject
Search for related items by series
- 16 of 17 copies available at Bibliomation. (Show)
- 1 of 1 copy available at Oxford Public Library.
- 0 current holds with 17 total copies.
Other Formats and Editions
Show Only Available Copies
|Location||Call Number / Copy Notes||Barcode||Shelving Location||Status||Due Date|
|Oxford Public Library||LP FIC BENEDICT (Text)||33530154695099||Adult New Large Type||Available||-|