The last painting of Sara de Vos / Dominic Smith.
- ISBN: 1410490637 (hardcover)
- ISBN: 9781410490636 (hardcover)
- ISBN: 9781410490636 : HRD
- ISBN: 1410490637 : HRD
- ISBN: 9781410490636 (hardcover ; large print)
- ISBN: 9781432837808 (paperback ; large print)
- ISBN: 143283780X (paperback ; large print)
- ISBN: 1410490637 (hardcover ; large print)
- Physical Description: 495 pages (large print) ; 23 cm.
- Edition: Large print edition.
- Publisher: Waterville, Maine : Thorndike Press, 2016.
- Copyright: ©2016
|Bibliography, etc. Note:||
Includes bibliographical references (pages 491-492).
Amsterdam, 1631: Sara de Vos, the first female master painter in the Guild of St. Luke, defies convention by painting a haunting landscape. New York City, 1957: Her only known surviving work, At the Edge of a Wood hangs in the bedroom of a wealthy lawyer descended from the original owner. Ellie Shipley, a struggling art history student, paints a forgery for an art dealer. Sydney, 2000: Now a celebrated art historian and curator, Ellie mounts an exhibit of female Dutch painters and finds that both versions are en route to her museum.
Search for related items by subject
|Genre:||Large type books.
Search for related items by series
- 5 of 5 copies available at Bibliomation. (Show)
- 1 of 1 copy available at Oxford Public Library.
- 0 current holds with 5 total copies.