Alice's tulips / Sandra Dallas.
- ISBN: 0312283784 (pbk.)
- ISBN: 9780312283780 (pbk.)
- Physical Description: 246 p. ; 21 cm.
- Edition: St. Martin's Griffin ed.
- Publisher: New York : St. Martin's Griffin, 2001, c2000.
"Alice Bullock is a young newlywed whose husband, Charlie, has just joined the Union Army, leaving her on his Iowa farm with only his formidable mother for company. Alice writes lively letters to her sister filled with accounts of local quilting bees, the rigors of farm life, and the customs of small-town America. But no town is too small for intrigue and treachery, and when Alice finds herself accused of murder, she discovers her own hidden strengths" -- back cover.
Search for related items by subject
|Subject:||Military spouses > Fiction.
Young women > Fiction.
Farm life > Fiction.
Quilting > Fiction.
Iowa > History > Civil War, 1861-1865 > Fiction.
- 3 of 3 copies available at Bibliomation. (Show)
- 1 of 1 copy available at Oxford Public Library.
- 0 current holds with 3 total copies.